Re: gEDA-user: drill size editting in PCB

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 04:32:01PM +0100, Shahab Sanjari wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> is there a possibility to list all different drill diameters (pads /
> vias) and edit them after layout job is done, in order to reduce them to
>  those standard values that the board-house likes? This reduces
> production cost naturally.

However what about portability?

What if I am making a free technology design that is intended to be
manufactured by board houses all around the world? The only option I see here
is to leave the hole as they are and tell the board house to either round to
nearest or to round to bigger. Any suggestion how to do it better?

Cl<