Re: gEDA-user: anyone has had success with 0.2mm?

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> The hardest part is the 0.3mm vias in a drill press with no
>> alignment aids.
>>

> http://www.delorie.com/pcb/dremel-stand/
>
> although the dremel shaft itself has about 6 mil of play in it.  I've
> tweaked the drill helper checkbox of the PS exporter to be more
> suitable for this particular use; in addition, using a pushpin or
> other sharp metal object, you can pre-poke the right spot and the
> dremel will wander into it when you drill.
>
> I can reliably drill 13.5 mil vias with a 9 mil annulus.

http://www.rejon.co.uk/manix_md1h.html

Is the little guy I use.  The 12K RPM is a bit low for 0.3mm but
it is nice in terms of runout/wobble.

I want to build my own spindle/BLDC one day when I have time
so I can spin the bits and an appropriate speed.