Re: gEDA-user: gschem, howto prevent generation of .sch~ backup files?

I never liked a distro cleaning /tmp on boot, i always preferred
cleaning /tmp on shutdown.

or at least tagging it on clean shutdown. and only deleting it on
reboot if the tag is there.

i propose having the ability to configure the path for the backup
files.  this way the default ./ can be changed to anything you want.
./tmp
~/tmp
./.backups
./.SMA    ( Save My A$$ )