Re: gEDA-user: printing out more than one schematic sheet as a ps document

If you have Ghostscript and the postscript utilities installed, you can
have all sorts of fun.

To concatenate the schematic PS files, I do something like:

cat mydesign-[123].ps | gs -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=pswrite
-sOutputFile=mydesign-schem.ps -sPAPERSIZE=letter -

then I can make a PDF with something like:

ps2pdf -sPAPERSIZE=letter mydesign-schem.ps

which creates mydesign-schem.pdf.

The "-sPAPERSIZE=" makes it easier to optimize for a particular final
page size, but in any case a PDF reader will let you scale to fit
whatever you're printing on.

Marshall