Re: gEDA-user: Seeking Xicon 42IF footprint

   On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 3:23 PM, David Griffith
   <[1]dgriffi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, John Luciani wrote:

     Does anyone have a ready-made footprint for the Xicon 42IF series of
     transformers?

   That looks similar to the package for the Toko Inductors I used on a
   Theremin.
   Check the inductor section at
   [2]http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html

     Indeed it's similar enough that the only change needed is to delete
     one of the pins.  Would you please do that for me since I seem to be
     having trouble getting things working.

   One nice thing about footprints in ASCII files is that you can use a
   text editor
   to remove pins ;) Open the footprint in a text editor and just delete
   the appropriate line.
   (* jcl *)

   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   twitter: [3]http://twitter.com/jluciani