Re: gEDA-user: Spice simulation library for ASIC design / life and death

Hi Peter,

[snip]
>after a couple of discussions with Stuart I have changed some symbols.
>
>The new library is available at:
>
>http://www.easy-asic.de
>
>You can put it on the gEDA sever if you want.

	Great.   I have checked the symbols into CVS.  I had to translate
some of the symbols to the origin, which makes it much easier to place
the symbols into schematics.  However, doing so means that I broke your
schematics. :(  Once the next release comes out, please grab the symbols
from the asic directory and update your schematics.

								-Ales