Re: gEDA-user: gschem 20040111 runs on Mac OS 10.3

On Jan 14, 2004, at 3:36 PM, Easy B wrote:
Thanx for the new release.
I successfully installed the new gschem on Mac OS X Panther. Now I also can open my schematics again, no "Oops got a null dir_name!" error anymore. I'll try to not mess anything up this time :)
Happy developing guys :)
Did you build it from source, or did someone make a binary distribution? I'm looking forward to trying it but I haven't had time yet (I'm in the middle of moving into a new house).

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "My tummy hurts now, but my soul
St. Petersburg, FL feels a little better." -Ed