Re: gEDA-user: gsymcheck and seul site library report question

Hi,

>My recient footprint=none symbol creation adventure has put me in the
>mood for some spring cleaning (I know its not spring) and I decided to
>start with the bordered title blocks I created a while back.  Gsymcheck
>warns for no numslots=, footprint=, and refdes= on the titleblocks.
>Granted these are meaningless with a graphical=1 symbol like these.  I
>know to put footprint=none and will put numslots=0, but would
>refdes=none be appropriate?

	No, the fact that gsymcheck warns about missing attributes
when graphical=1 is present is a bug in gsymcheck.  Noted and will be fixed.
Thanks.

>Second, at the seul site what does failing Graphical, Attributes, and
>Databook ( http://geda.seul.org/symlibrary/symbols/titleblock/ last
>three columns ) mean?  What qualifies a pass/fail for these columns?

	Those columns were the start of a mechanism I was adding to
allow people to manually verify the symbols and mark that they have
passed certain tests (TBD).  The mechanism is partially implemented, but
hardly usuable.  If anybody wants to do some cgi-bin/html work and finish
this up (or better yet provide a better mechanism), please let me know.

								-Ales