Re: gEDA-user: Register enables in Icarus

Stephen Williams wrote:
That works for me. It simulates fine, and it synthesizes too. I think
there is something more to your problem then this. I'm using 0.8.

Actually, I hadnt tried that specific code. I often get errors, something along the lines of:

Async if statement has no else statement

even though it is not asynchronous. I end up having to add all sorts of unecessary else conditions.

I think I've actually kind of spilled over into a bug I was having some time ago, but never actually reproduced. I'll look into it more.

thnx,
-d