Re: gEDA-user: PCB suggestion

Why not find as many possible proposed standards as possible list the merits of each and make a decission. The decission may not be to adapt one of the standards it may be to make our own standard or to modify an existing standard. But we should look at how languages are used and what are our needs first.

I have a start of such a list and will try to post it later today.

Thanks,

Steve Meier