Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD - round 2 - eagle

>http://cadsoft.de/download.htm always had the sources, dating back from
>almost 2 years ago and their latest version ( 4.13r1 with sources) is about
>2 weeks old
>
>- we've always has source code to eagle .. legally per their license
>  otherwise, i wouldn't be using it
>
>- as long as i have source code... i'm happy camper and user
>  that if needed, one can go in and fix it if it's a show stopper ..
>
>c ya
>alvin

eagle doesnt have their source available... if they did i wouldnt need
a license.key in order to make big circuit boards... and thus i
PROBABLY wouldnt have even dug into gEDA.  if you ACTUALLY have the
eagle source, by all means please email it to me personally =)

sorry for the thread breakage. i was not subscribed when original
message was posted.

handsome greg