Re: gEDA-user: refdes numbering

>I've been using gaf for a while, and I can't figure out a normal way to
>renumber the redes values. The refdes-renum script is good, until I use
>slotted components. It allways add different refdes for the same
>physical component, and gsch2pcb is confused, and it inserts a new
>component.
>
>What is the way to AUTOMATICALY renumber refdes's?

	There is probably no good way to do this automatically.  There are
various mechanism (one being inside of gschem itself under
Attributes/Autonumber text..., however none of them really gets it 100%
right.  Really, it's not hard to solve this problem, I just haven't
found the spare cycles to fix it.  Patches always welcome. :)

						-Ales