gEDA-user: gattrib corrupts data

Hello

I am loading schematic repeatedly in gschem and gattrib. It results in
data corruption. For example, I had attributes
device=1N4184, value="" and changed them to device=DIODE, value="1N418".
The same with 2N3904 and BC547 transistors. Then saved.
Then loaded it into gschem. The attribs weren't there.
Then loaded into gattrib. They weren't there too.

I am going to stop using gattrib and use gschem only (after I fix
the schematic).

It happened to me more times. But I also thought it was I forgot saving.

The version is 20041208 both.

Cl<