gEDA-user: PCB newlib footprint creation document available

Hi guys --

Steve Meier started a wonderful document about creating newlib
footprints for PCB; I took his doc and rev'ved it a few times.  Dan
McMahill helped me with a few things, and I have now finished the
latest rev of the doc.

The newlib footprint doc is now available at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

(It's the last item in the first list).  Please browse over and get a
copy of it if you are using PCB to lay out your boards.

Steve -- Please feel free to grab a copy and put it on your website as
well.  Thanks for starting the doc!

Iznogood -- Please go ahead and use this one for translation into
French.  It's reasonably complete & accurate.

Dan -- Thanks for your help.  I have made lots of changes as you
suggested.  I didn't make all changes, but I made most of them.  More
importantly, your influence was very valuable in whipping the doc into
its present shape.  Thanks!

Anybody -- if you find an error or have a suggestion, please e-mail it
to me.  Better yet -- take the .sxw version of the doc, edit it, and
send me the edited verison & I'll put it on the web!  If you need
copies of the graphics, just shoot me an e-mail.

Stuart