gEDA-user: Unconnected pins and missing sub-parts

Related to recent discussion:

Maybe it would be nice if we can define pins in gschem symbols which can
not be left floating, i.e. power pins and input of 74HCxx. (I forgot to
place all slots of an 74HC04 some time ago, resulting in open input
pins.)

Related to multiple subpart devices like FPGA or OpAmp with separate
power pins a "SubParts" attribute may be useful, like

"SubParts=Bank0, Bank1, Power"

indicating that a part consists of multiple sub-symbols, so that
gschem/gnetlist can verify that all sub-parts are present.

OK, only a simple minded note.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski