Re: gEDA-user: DJ's PCB making procedure

   Is it pretty much just following the pictures or is there some trick I
   should know?

   On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Ales Hvezda <[1]ahvezda@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     [snip]

   >   I have the link to your pictures of you making a pcb at:
   >   [1][2]http://geda.seul.org/projects/djs_pcbs/
   >
   >   I was wondering do you have written directions, not that the
   pictures
   >   aren't self explanitory, that go along with it?  Or should I go by
   >   Direct Etch PCB's website?  I thought I'd check before trying it.

     DJ did write up some descriptions, but somebody (an unnamed guilty
     individual, name starts with an A) hasn't posted the captions
     yet...
     -Ales