Re: gEDA-user: Fritzing was: Re: geda-user Digest, Vol 32, Issue 92

This reminds me of two facts of saturation magnetic recording on
rotating (disc) media. You can only have an even number of transitions
around a track. Also, as much as test engineers would like to both
surfaces have to be spun at the same rpm.