gEDA-user: Strange error from gEDA upon startup

Peter:
It worked fine for a long time until about 4 months ago.  I was doing
a routine fink update and after it was finished this error showed up.
I don't know what exactly fink updated.  I assumed that the problem
would disappear after a while put it has persisted for some time now.
Here are the files from the fink sw/bin directory:
gdk-pixbuf-config
gdk-pixbuf-csource
gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders
gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders-2.0

I don't know how to find out what version these are.

Thanks,
Ed
Kingston Co.
freddie@xxxxxx