Re: gEDA-user: refdes_renum and pgskip

John Luciani wrote:

That line should be ---

$pgskip = 100 unless defined $pgskip;

(* jcl *)

---
http://www.luciani.org

Really? I just tried it and it set pgskip to 100 even without the --pgskip command line option specified. $pgskip gets defined when getopt is invoked, or so it seems to me.

Besides, using the built in ability of the getopt package to specify a
default seems much cleaner. Plus, it works. Or at least it does for me.

-- David W. Schultz http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz/

Just because you're constitutionally entitled to a personal opinion
doesn't mean you're constitutionally entitled to a professional opinion