gEDA-user: Parametric subcircuits

Hi!
I use gschem and gnetlist alot together with my own backend. It works great!

However, for larger designs it would be nice to be able to use subcircuits with parameters. Is that possible? For example, I would like to use a subcircuit representing non-ideal switch with some kind of source resistance. This switch has its own schematic, but it would be great if I could change the actual value of the resistance in it when I instantiate the subcircuit in my main schematic. Is this possible somehow, or are all subcircuits expanded before I can get hold of any such information in my gnetlist backend.

Cheers
Arvid

--
Arvid Rosén