gEDA-user: Specifications

I have not found any specifications to any of the gEDA programs. Could
some one point me to them or answer the following questions?

How large a pcb layout can PCB handle? That is, how many layers, what
board size, how many pads and components?

How large a schematic can the schematic capture handle?, That is, how
many pages, what sheet size.

Does that schematic handle hierarchial schematics?

Is there a program available like the DxDatabook from Mentor DxDesigner
where you can have your inventory of parts with part number, symbol,
footprint already assigned and you can select the part and "place" the
symbol on the schematic along with its attributes?

Art