Re: gEDA-user: gschem modifications

Peter Clifton wrote:

> We now have a gschem, where the mouse scroll wheel is able to zoom, pan
> by dragging, and pan LR / UD by scrolling with modifier keys - basically
> making it a navigation button / wheel.

This will be very much appreciated by me! If I work in parallel with
gschem and other graphic apps like inkscape or a CAD-Program, I find
myself doing inappropriate mouse gestures all the time. Of course, the
pcb interface should allow for the same mouse navigation as well. That
would be a significant leap in terms of usability.

Next will be to allow for consistent zoom and pan during edit actions.
(Yes I know, that this is a greedy user attitude -- Give me half a
feature and I demand a whole new application ;-)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx