Re: gEDA-user: PCB Paneling

> This time I am open to suggestions.

"Load layout data to paste-buffer"

Lets you paste whole boards onto other boards.

Now, if someone wanted to add a paste-at action, you could script the
whole panelization process.  Although the load operation leaves the
cursor at the saved cursor position, not the upper left.  You can
"egrep -v ^Cursor" to get rid of the saved position.

Hmmm... a generic "At()" action to pretend the user clicked somewhere
might let us use all sorts of click-type actions.  Let me see if I can
come up with something...