Re: gEDA-user: Way OT: Architectural CAD programs

What are you going to do with them?  The only time in interacted with an
architect, he and his draftsmen were simply using Autocad .dxf files.
QCad is free, and runs on linux, and edits .dxf -- whether it has a
suitable library or not, I do not know, but doubt that it does.

For what I do with it, QCad is great.  I think trying to draw up all the
plans for a house, though, would be gruesome.

-dave