Re: gEDA-user: seg fault when moving group

Hi gene and Johannes,

Johannes Bauer writes:

 > gene schrieb:
 > > I'm using gschem 1.4.0 and get a consistent segmentation fault when
 > > moving a group of parts.
 >
 > I can confirm the bug with gEDA/gschem Version 1.5.0.20080706.

Thank you for the report and the confirmation.

Indeed there is a problem when moving net segments. I have created a
new bug report (#2017356, see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2017356&group_id=161080&atid=818426)
to track the issue and continue the discussion.

Please try to reproduce the bug with the test case and, if you are
compiling gschem from sources, give a try to the patch attached (the
patch is against current head but should work with 1.4.0 too).

Regards,

Patrick