Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter Updates

On 07/02/2009 05:44:39 PM, Anthony Blake wrote:

> By the way, I could do with some more small to mid sized boards for
> testing if anyone wants to send one through.

I attached the layout of two small size boards I did these days. The first is
a simple, laser diode current driver with modulation capability.
http://lilalaser.de/blog/wp-content/Bilder/Laser/dl-einfach_layout.png

The second, more densely poulated board is supposed to be a very low noise DC
to MHz photo diode receiver. I let the traditional pcb auto router try to
route this. It did a better job than I expected. Thirteen rats remained
unrouted, thoug. See a screen shot at http://lilalaser.de/blog/?p=94

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak