     From: Mike Hansen <mehansen10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     Subject: gEDA-user: Gschem/Custom Symbol/Path
     To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxx
     Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 8:53 PM

      I just transferred my Linux image to a new box and installed
   Gschem.
      I have custom symbols for gschem that are in their own directories.
      Now when I load up the schematics I get the dreaded "component not
      found" on the schematic in place of the component diagram for
   custom
      components.  I know I have to modify one of the rc files(I think)
   but
      I cannot for the life of my figure out which file it is.  I know
   the
      directory for the custom symbol has to be defined in one of the rc
      files.
      Thanks!
      Windows Live SkyDrive: Store, access, and share your photos. [1]See
      how.