gEDA-user: PCB segfaults on click in netlist window

Hi.
With my current project PCB sefaults reproducably. It crashes when
I click on one of the node items on the right column of the netlist
window. Curiously, everything is fine if I click on the right column
for the first time in a session. The cross hair jumps to where the
node happens to be on the canvas and everything looks fine. But when
I try this trick again (with a different node), PCB segfaults
instantly. There is nothing on the command line except for the
string "Segmentation fault".

It does not seem to matter, which node I choose.
PCB from git-head shows the same behavior as v20100929 distributed by
debian/testing. I cannot reproduce with other layouts of mine, though.
My current is bit larger than usual. Size of the layout is 2.4 MB.
Probably larger than the list allows. I attached the netlist (53 kB)

Anyone else seen this? Is this a known bug?

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx