Re: gEDA-user: pcb-bin-log

Can I use this list to make a suggestion?
What about to put two icons that act like flags in the toolbar (or somewhere
else) that goes from gray to red (prefer. blinking) one that shows that has a
short in the log windows, and another that shows a DRC problem (when the
auto-DRC is on)? That would be very nice, because I dont like DRC to
interrupt me every time I create a DRC problem, when moving, placing parts,
etc, so I prefer to run DRC() from times to times.
I think the icons become blinking by pressing O and it founds a problem, and
stops blinking by solving the problem and pressing O again. So, it is easy to
think that when he writes a warning in the log window, he starts blinking. By
pressing O again he allways stop blinking, but if another (or the same...)
warning appears, he re-start blinking. What about it?