Re: gEDA-user: multi-part symbols [was: OGDI]

I liked your idea a lot. I just suggest a better name for the power symbol,
like PWR-VEE1_14-VDD_7 to mach other symbols that have multiple power pins,
like analog power and ground, multi tension pins, etc. But thats just a
detail.
My question is, how on gchem that will work? For example, when I place the
sn7400 symbol, how to I place the power symbol?