Re: gEDA-user: nets in symbols

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:48:31 +0000
Seb James <seb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> However, there are 6 pins which are "extra" - that is, they're not
> repeated four times.
>
> Is my only option to add these 6 pins to an extra power symbol, in the
> way that you have a power symbol for the chip in your example? Or can I
> specify that these 6 pins should only appear in slot 1?

I don't think that is possible.  I think each slot needs to be identical, but don't quote me on it.
I would make a seperate power symbol.

On my dual/quad/more Logic symbols, I have a seperate symbol for the power connections, so I don't have vcc/gnd lines on every symbol.  In your case this may not be the best solution.

I updated the symbols attached earlier and posted them to gedasymbols.org

-Marc
aka Lares