Re: gEDA-user: C question

John Coppens wrote:
Though I can't image the reason to put this question on this forum,

Many of the systems made with gEDA tools have processors, and some of those are microcontrollers that GCC compiles C code. It's germain to coding gEDA tools and the systems developed with them too.

I find comments like yours helpful, since most of my microcontroller experience has been in assembler and I'm learning C now for that, and to help with gEDA coding...

John Griessen