Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-announce: Free Dog Meeting on March 8th in Reading, MA!

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Stephen Williams wrote:
Stuart Brorson wrote:

The meeting will be an open and informal working session.  Bring your
laptop *and* wireless card!  Some items on the agenda are:

* Steve's FPGA design flow

Is that me you are speaking of? Should I be trying to figure out irc stuffies?

I don't want to discourage you, since we'd be honored to have you pop in on IRC!

But actually we have another Steve who has a novel Verilog ->
gEDA/gaf -> PCB flow.  He started talking about it last time, but we
had to leave before he got very far.  And his ideas about dealing with
FPGA designs were quite interesting IMO.

If you want to pop in via IRC, we'd love to have you!

Stuart