gEDA-user: Setting the size of the PCB in PCB

Hello,

I'm trying to "unlock" a board that was originally done in ExpressPCB, by recreating it using gEDA. I have already drawn up a schematic of the board using gschem, and I am now trying to re-route things by hand in PCB. The problem is that I have never designed a circuit before, let alone created a PCB, and the developer who created this particular board says the pic18F2525 used in its construction is sensitive to electrical noise (so I won't risk changing the board layout).

To solve a few of these problems, I was hoping to recreate the board using a screenshot I took as a background in PCB. However, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to scale properly. I know the board dimensions are 3.1"x1.65", but I can't figure out how to inform PCB of this fact. As a result, my screenshot scales to fit the default pcb size in PCB. If I could get it to scale to the actual board dimensions, it would help me create footprints for a few stray parts, as well as place all the parts and route tracks properly and at the proper widths.

I have tried the --default-PCB-width and --default-PCB-height flags to no avail. Perhaps I am missing something.

Thanks much,
Jeremy