gEDA-user: pcb program

Hello,

I have moved on from the schematic capture part of my project to laying
out the board.

I'm using pcb 20070208. I've noticed a couple of odd things so far. One
is that if I create a rats nest, then sometimes, pcb decides to just
fill the whole screen with the colour of the rats nest. I can switch off
the rats nest layer, but can't get a proper rats nest in this case.
Could that have anything to do with the size of my board? I set it to 50
inches by 30 inches so that I could auto disperse all the components to
get started - planning to shrink it down later to a more sensible size.

This isn't too much of an issue right now, as I am in the process of
manually moving my components to sensible regions of the board. However,
I'm seeing some odd behaviour related to selecting components, then
being unable to de-select them.

Am I seeing any known bugs here?

regards,

Seb James