Re: gEDA-user: pcb program

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 00:59 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > With the advent of hid that was removed and now zooming in runs the
> > risk of overflow with its unlimited zoom capability.
>
> > Third is it's time to put proper clipping into the hid
> > drawing routines.
>
> I've re-added basic line clipping to both GUIs.

I don't seem to be able to get this latest code from anonymous cvs - but
then you can only have checked it in about 6 hours ago. There used to be
a lag between what was available to anonymous cvs users and dev cvs
users on sourceforge, don't know that's still true.

Which files did you edit for the line clipping? I assume it's draw.c.

Seb