Re: gEDA-user: Flame about XML (was: Some footprints I tried to create)

On 3/14/07, Steve Meier <smeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You were wetting your diapers when Unix 7 was new? I was graduating from
highschool. I'll let the creative spelling and typoes of my emails stand
for why I think office suites are very usefull. My overall impression of
this is that I propably won't be influenced by your oppinions.

Thanks,

Steve M.

No, gEDA should respect all users' religious opinions!

Some religions prohibit graven images, for example, so let's remove
pcb's gerber output function.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail