Re: gEDA-user: Spurious ratlines in PCB

TheOtherSam wrote:
PCB seems to be drawing spurious Rat lines for connections that are not in
the net list. In particular, I have a pair of 34-pin headers and each shows
a connection between pin 2 and pin 28 of the same header. There is a signal
routed to pin 2, but pin 28 is a no-connect. The Net List window in PCB
shows no corrosponding connections, and the *.net file created by gsch2pcb
likewise shows no such connection.

Could it be possible that your footprint has duplicated pin 2 in place of pin 28 ? I think that might cause this behavior. In pcb you can mouse over the pad and press <n> to check the name.

Ryan