gEDA-user: New section on geda wiki: Design Flow Roadmap

It's not got much yet,

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:design_flow_roadmap

but I will add email excerpts as we discuss
wants mentioned in the "Flame about XML" and "hierarchy issues and other rants" threads recently,
but put in terms of how we do designs, not how we might implement it.

In other words define "it" first.

As DJ said, "What we need from you folks, the users, is a description of what
functionality you need and why, so that we can find the best way to
get there.  Telling us "you need XML" doesn't help, we can write a
converter to XML and "have XML" without solving your problem."

So,  "What do you want?

John Griessen