gEDA-user: gEDA problems

People,

Seems like I've been here before, but I can't seem to remember the
issues.

As briefly as possible, the problem is that I have a large schematic,
some 10 pages that include 8 large connectors, and 2 Xilinx, 1100 pin
fpga's.  Currently, the only net that I have connected is "GND."  When I
do "gsch2pcb" the scheme runs, but I'm missing the last page of
connections.  In addition, there seems to be a subset of connections
missing from one of the fpga's (which should be identical to the first
one).

The last page (most of the missing connections) is a 4-slot memory
connector.  Originally, I thought that I must have an error in its
construction, but treating that page separately, it seems to assemble
properly under "gsch2pcb" so at this point it looks OK.

Because of the size of this project, I'm concerned about the possibility
of memory restrictions.  Currently I am running with about 1 gigabyte of
memory.  Does anyone there have a feeling for what I might be facing
here?

Concerned gEDA user.

    Harold Skank