Re: gEDA-user: path information

Hi Thomas,

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 14:28, Thomas Arndt wrote:
> I've used the gschem version 20060824. Normally there was the
> complete schematic path displayed into the status line at the bottom
> of the window.
>
> Now (gschem 20070216) there is only the grid information there.

The filename has been moved to the window title (without path)

see the mailing list
  http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Nov-2006/threads.html
  gEDA-user: Wishes, bugs and misunderstandings, Kai-Martin Knaak

> What I've to do when i want to restore the 20060824 behavior?

Revert the changes made in those files:

------
2006-11-19 Werner Hoch  <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
	* src/i_basic.c, src/x_grid.c, src/x_window.c: moved the
	  filename from the status bar to the window title.
	  Show grid settings in the status bar.
------

Maybe it's ok for you to add the path in the title, the you only need to
change the function i_set_filename() in src/i_basic.c

The behaviour is not configurable (yet?).

Regards
Werner