gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog release 0.8.4

This is a new release of the 0.8.4 stable branch of Icarus Verilog.
The 0.8.4 release is for those people who are sticking with the
stable branch in order to avoid the occasional breakages of the
development snapshots, but still want some more important bug fixes.

The release is here:

<ftp://ftp.icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.8/verilog-0.8.4.tar.gz>
<ftp://ftp.icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.8/verilog-0.8.4.txt>

Binaries are being put in place as I have them available. There is
already a SuSE 10.1 rpm for x86_64, although I how that Werner will
pick this up for packaging for all the SuSE systems. Other binaries
will come when they are available.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,