gEDA-user: Cannot find gdk-pixbuf, building gaf from source

Hi,

I am trying to build gaf from source on Fedora 10. I cloned from
git://git.gpleda.org/gaf.git. I did 'make config', and configure ends
with this error:

=== OUTPUT ===

checking for GLIB... yes
checking for GDK_PIXBUF... no
configure: error: Cannot find gdk-pixbuf, please make sure it is installed.
make: *** [libgeda_config] Error 1

=== END ===

I have the following installed:
gdk-pixbuf-devel-0.22.0-36.fc9.i386
gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0-36.fc9.i386

pkg-config --list-all does list an entry for "gdk-pixbuf GdkPixbuf -
Image loading and scaling". In /usr/lib/pkgconfig, there exists a
gdk-pixbuf.pc file:

=== gdk-pixbuf.pc ===

prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=/usr/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: GdkPixbuf
Version: 0.22.0
Requires: gtk+ gmodule
Libs: -L${libdir} -lgdk_pixbuf
Cflags: -I${includedir}/gdk-pixbuf-1.0

What could be missing? Appreciate any help,

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan