gEDA-user: printing script validation

Hello

I determined somehow (don't ask me how - I don't know it too ;-) that
adding
(load (string-append gedadatarc "/gschem-lightbg")) ; light background
makes the printed postscript output dark-on-white.
Can you tell me if this printing script is correct?
Or is it going to blow up in future versions of gschem, with different
configuration etc.?

(paper-size 11.69 8.27) ; A4
(load (string-append gedadatarc "/gschem-lightbg")) ; light background
(output-type "limits")
(output-color "enabled")
(output-text "ps")

; You need call this after you call any rc file function
(gschem-use-rc-values)

; filename is specified on the command line
(gschem-print "dummyfilename")

(gschem-exit)

Cl<