Re: gEDA-user: about ISA / pc104

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:18:59 +0100, Lars Segerlund
<lars.segerlund@comsys.se> wrote:
>  Does anybody know of a free design / card for the pc104 bus ?

Bear in mind that PC104 is basically just a different form factor for
the PC/AT ISA bus. If I recall correctly, Horowitz and Hill's "The Art
of Electronics" has some 16-bit ISA bus interface applications
(although I haven't seen it online). At that point, it's just a matter
of getting the pinouts for the 100-mil headers, and mapping those to
the standard ISA bus signal names.

--
- Charles Lepple