gEDA-user: Checking out Ronja sources (was: Re: Single board computer)

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 07:40:21AM -0400, Bob Paddock wrote:

> > > I like the Ronja project and how well it is documented.  I hope to
> > > achieve this level of documentation on my SBC.
>
> As do I.
>
> On Wednesday 13 October 2004 01:13 am, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
>
> > http://ronja.twibright.com/schematics/bom.c
> >
> > And here is the Makefile that calls it:
> >
> > http://ronja.twibright.com/schematics/bom.c
>
> That is the same as bom.c above?
>
> I like the way you have this page set up, and would like to use the same
> set up in my projects.  Do have something setup to do this for you?
>
> http://ronja.twibright.com/twister/pcb.php

I have migrated Ronja from CVS to Arch so that now the repository is
accessible through HTTP.

Look here:

http://ronja.twibright.com/editing.php

There are instructions how to check out and build the complete source tree.
You get all the encessary .php scripts this way.

Cl<