gEDA-user: gschem is sloppy in bg rectangle

Hello

gschem is sloppy when filling the black background rectangle in drakbg
postscript color output:

0 0 0 setrgbcolor
0 0 moveto
595 0 rlineto 0 841 rlineto -595 0 rlineto
closepath fill

It uses integer 1/72 inches (points) to define the path. This results in 5
pixels wide white strip on 400dpi resolution.

This is wrong. This causes my scripts to need additional unsystematical manual
trimming of the image for the trim to be conducted correctly.

I suggest this to be rewritten using the mils that are defined earlier in the
postscript anyway. And to be rounded up, not down.

The bullshit taught in schools about real number should be forgotten. There
isn't anything like real numbers. You have to think about precision and
overflow every time you perform an operation.

There's just 0, 1, and iteration.

Cl<