Re: gEDA-user: Auto-zero delta measurements

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 07:55:01AM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > in PCB don't seem to work for rectangles. Is this intended?

When drawing a line and having auto zero delta measurement on, I
see delta-x and delta-y from the point I started.

Sometimes I need to draw a rectangle for example 120x60 mils but
this feature doesn't work when drawing rectangles even when it's
switched on. There isn't any info on the upper status line how big
the rectangle already is.

Cl<