gEDA-user: PCB ':' key doesn't work in status line

Hello

The ':' key in PCB doesn't work outside layout area.
This is annoying when I am using cut-copy-paste with mouse to recall the
last command (command history would be nice). After pasting a command with
mouse, the mouse pointer stays over the command line. When the command is
entered and I want to recall the command line once more, I have to move the
mouse to the area, press ':', then back to the command line and paste the
content of the clipboard.

I suggest that ':' worked also over the commandline when not in the command
entering mode.

Cl<