gEDA-user: PCB bugreport - bugzilla is broken

Hello

I reported a bug on the PCB bugzilla regarding lost pin numbers wen saving
elements.

About a minute after the report I wanted to add a note that this probably
happens only when the element is originally created by converting buffer
to an alement and that however I managed to reproduce it even in the case
when the pin numbers were displayed just before the (faulty) save took place
and after I filled them into the symbol using vi, and instantiated the
symbol in a schematic using gsch2pcb, the display of the pin numbers was
default on.

However, my bug wasn't there, even not after triple browser reload. I remember
looking into the bug list just after submitting it and it *was* there. So
I am sending it here.

Cl<